A corded ultrasound device is a must for proper conduction of adequate measured levels of sonic vibration/ frequescy. This frequency is generally used in dermatologist offices for facial treatments. It penetrates a little deeper than the 3 MHz handheld, but not as deep as the 1 MHz handheld (for body use only).
The 2 MHz Ultrasound Device Includes: A 2 MHz Ultrasound Facial Massager/ Sonicator, AC Adaptor, Protective Cap, Instruction Guide and a One year Warranty.
Do not use on open sores, wounds or infected areas.
Do not use if you are pregnant, have a pacemaker, heart disease or other serious medical condition.
Not for use internally. Avoid the eyelids, ear, throat (Adam's apple area).
Do not use the Ultrasound more than 10 minutes for each treatment. (The 2 MHz Ultrasound Device has an automatic time sensory of 10 minutes).
If you want to restart it, simply press the power button.
Over use of the ultrasound will be like exercising excessively as it will tire out the muscles and tissues which will produce undesirable results.
General Recommendations For Treatment:
1st Month of treatment-once daily.
2nd Month of treatment-once every other day.
3rd Month of treatment-once every 3 days.
4th Month of treatment, and ongoing-once per week.
Benefits of 2 MHz Ultrasound Device:
- Stimulates healthy blood circulation, and increase production of collagen.
- Gently exfoliates away dead skin cells and cleans away toxins
- Enhances skin care product performance
- Tighten and tone neck, body and facial skin
- Diminish wrinkles and fine lines Refine large pores
- Reduces the appearance of puffy eyes, and light dark circles under the eyes.
- Reduces acne and blemishes
- Fade scars, freckles, redness and age-spots
- Reduce fat deposits and cellulite (for body 1 mghz device is recommended)
1. Clean your face thoroughly with cleanser before Ultrasound treatment.
2. For best results, use a *conductive product
, or water. With water you will need to continuously reapply, or use a spray bottle to mist the skin as you go. For your dsafety, and best results, we caution against the use of conductive gels that do not fully disclose ingredients, or those which contain parabens, or other chemicals.
* We recommend 302 Drops, 302 Plus Drops, C Boost active repair formulas, or Moisturizing Drops as these lipid formulas are highly conductive, easy to work with, and most important specially formulated for optimal penetration when used with ultrasound. For additional details please contact us to speak to an Ultrasound Expert.
3. Apply generous amount of conductive product onto the face (apply with brush if preferred), and gently massage with the 2 MHz Ultrasound probe in a sweeping upwards manner. (Do not glide the Ultrasound back and forth) Sweep the device in one direction only. 4. Apply more gel when feeling friction. 5. Apply gel to the forehead and begin to massage the forehead with Ultrasound probe. Glide the Ultrasound probe upwards or rotate the Ultrasound probe across the forehead. 6. Rinse of any excess gel or creams after treatment and clean the face with cleanser. 7. Apply finishing cream to the skin, massage deeply into the skin with the Ultrasound probe. Ultrasound penetrating provides much better results than simply spreading the cream by hand. Penetrating allows the cream to go deep into the skin cells where it can work to the best of its abilities.