The Ultra Sound Skin Spatula Pro is safely powered by 12 volts of direct current yet is energy efficient by using very little power to perform its miracles. This feather-light machine is easy to transport, and its superior computerized technology makes it dependable and reliable.
Treatments are non-invasive, painless, and suitable for all skin types. The Ultra Sound Skin Spatula Pro is considered the all-in-one “go to” device for both at home and professional use.
Ultrasound waves MUST HAVE a conductive medium through which to travel, and will not work effectively on dry skin. For maximum benefits, use a conductive gel such as 302 Moisturizing Drops Rx, or Utra Ion Gel which also act as intense moisturizers before, during and post treatment. 302 Drops, and C Boost actives for repair by 302 Professional Skincare may also be used for conduction as well as penetrated into skin for those currently using these products as part of homecare regimens.
Do not use the Ultrasound Skin Spatula Pro in conjunction with any other electronic medical devices(s), such as those listed below
* This device is NOT for children
Instructions for use:
1. Wash face to remove all make-up and residue.
2. Keep the skin moist with water or 302 Calming Mist Rx product.
3. Power on the Ultrasound Skin Spatula Pro. By default, the device is in Exfoliation Mode and the Clean indicator light will illuminate accordingly.
4. Hold the scrubber hand-piece with the blade tip pointing down and tilt the Skin Spatula Pro at a 45-degree angle to the skin. Glide the blade gently forward along the skin. Do not use over the eyelids or thyroid gland. Glide in a forward motion ONLY, not back and forth.
5. Reapply water, or Mist to your face to ensure the exfoliated area remains moist and glide the blade over. Repeat this step at least twice on the same area before moving on to the next area. More passes may be necessary if the skin is oily or congested.
6. Exfoliation usually takes 5 to 10 minutes. Make sure to wipe the blade tip with a cloth or tissue to remove impurities which are being removed from the skin. After the exfoliation is complete, wipe any remaining water from the skin. The exfoliation procedure is now complete.
7. Press the Power Button on the Ultrasound Skin Spatula Pro once to select Permeation Mode. Now the product penetration treatment begins via mechanical heat and sonophoresis.
8. Apply a layer of product for conduction onto the skin. Do not rub it in.
9. Flip the Ultrasound Skin Spatula Pro over so that the flat front end of the blade is parallel with the skin’s surface. The hand-piece should be at approximately a 30 degree angle.
10. Glide the scrubber in a backwards motion. Permeation usually takes another 5 to 15 minutes.
11. At the end of the treatment, wipe any remaining conduction gel (if applicable) off the face. When using Moisturizing Drops Rx, 302 Drops, or C Boost products no need to remove as these will continue to protect, and moisturize. If you prefer additional moisturizing effect, you may apply an acid freemoisturizing formula.