C Drops penetrates skin without botersome irritation as often occurs with forms of pure ascorbic acid. This balanced vitamin C product uses esters, versus acids which work to improve the resilience of the deeper dermal layers with low molecular weight molecules (rapidy absorbed/ penetrated). Most will find they get outstanding results when applying this product 3x per week on alternating days, or nights.
C-Drops is clear lipid, topical formula structured to deliver concentrated Vitamin C. The scientific literature attests to the efficacy of 302 C Drops (Vitamin C metabolites) in promoting a healthy skin metabolism. Stimulating optimum skin functions helps to reduce formation of lipofuscin, (a waste product) that progressively accumulates in skin cells as we age. Vitamin C also reduces the tendency to uneven pigmentation. These visible changes induced by Vitamin C are accompanied by deep dermal recovery, especially of poorly formed collagen that occurs during normal chronologic aging.
Mechanisms: Improved dermal metabolism, reduction of melanocyte formation, co-factor in protein synthesis. Improves and builds skin resistance to sun damage. Helps to calm irritated skin, and reduce inflammation.
The best vitamin C I've used by Kelli- Portsmouth VA on 2019-01-29 18:33:19
5 of 5 - Excellent
I don't typically leave reviews, however this product really deserves praise.
1) makes my sensitive skin glow with zero irritation
2) feels amazingly soft, and hydrated after use, and the next morning
3) evens out skin tone, and minor dark spots
4) 3 times per week use is all you need for benefit
5) concentrated so you don't use a lot
None to list
I highly recommend this vitamin C serum
• Helps natural repair functions to restore skin damage from the environment
• Clarifies, brightens skin, evens out tone
• Builds skin strength
• Reduces or eliminates deep-seated pigmentation problems
• Increases barrier function
• Smoothes and softens
• Preservative free formula
Organic jojoba oil, capric/caprylic triglycerides, vitamin C lipid (tetrahexyldecylascorbate), avocado extract, camphor, tangerine, lemon verbena and mint extracts.
For aged, sun damaged, and or normal/dry skin - apply every other day, evenings best, after cleansing. More frequent application will reduce benefits.For most, 3x per week provides excellent conditioning.
1. Mix 1 pump of C-Drops in the palm of your hand with 3-4 mist sprays of Calming Mist.
2. Rub hands together and apply with light upward strokes to neck and face or desired area.
3. Follow with Remedy Rx to provide a light even coating – spread further with Calming Mist if needed for even distribution of C Drops.
Step 3 provides excellent moisturizing feel and protection.
C Drops is considered a first tier product. It should be used before graduating up to the more potent Lightening Drops.
Overuse/ too frequent application typically reduces results.