|One capsule daily provides all of the essential Avogen nutrient of one avocado without the calories.*
With Avogen, you feel better and look younger. It is that simple.
Avogen keys on the extra-cellular matrix (ECM) to aid and support cells deteriorated from aging and stress and trauma. These aging and stress symptoms in the extra-cellular matrix and elsewhere are generally evident and measurable even before 30 years old. As the body undergoes aging and stress, soft elastic tissues of all organs become, descriptively speaking, more gristle-like. This is technically referred to as excess crosslinking and defines aged tissue and is visually very apparent on aged skin that has wrinkled and sagged and lost its elastic bounce and turgor.
With trauma, the scars that form may be described as overly crosslinked fibers. In a sense, aging tissue may be thought of as a thin scar – inelastic, disorganized and visually unfavorable.
Internal scars may form from surgery or trauma and the tissues adhere together haphazardly from over crosslinking. These "adhesions" from surgery can be very painful and often do not subside. Some studies point to 93% of all surgeries result in adhesions – some worse than others.
With skin the extracellular matrix deteriorates and skin becomes thin, hard and dry. When sun damage occurs, the skin becomes highly crosslinked and inelastic.
Avogen helps restore tissue to soft, elastic condition and aids and supports the signaling processes between cells that occur in the extracellular matrix.
* One capsule daily. Excess consumption of Avogen will not increase benefits or accelerate desirable change. While safe for children, the advantages of Avogen are realized in tissues that are aged and under stress and should be provided to children under the supervision of a medical professional.
We mix Avogen with virgin, organic avocado oil that is very green from natural chlorophyll. The capsule is very stable but avoid extremes of cold and heat and most of all – light. Keep the capsules in their container and store at room temperature. Avogen requires no preservative and will remain stable for at least two years from the date of production.
Avogen (avocado extract), Organic Avocado Oil (Persea Americana virgin oil), Other ingredients (capsule): plant derived cellulose
Safety and Precautions
Avogen is a natural avocado metabolite. Consumption of one capsule per day is, on average, equivalent to eating one avocado per day for Avogen – but without the calories! Avogen is safe for all ages, but it is primarily intended for adults. It is safe to take Avogen during pregnancy.
It is beneficial to take Avogen and have a portion of avocado every day.
• Avogen is not recommended if you are allergic to avocados.
• One capsule per day; dosing in excess of two capsules daily may not increase benefits.
• Excessive dosing (more than 20 capsules at a time) or accidental ingestion by children or adults may result in digestive upset and symptoms similar to over-ingestion of any vegetable oil.
• Avogen will not interfere with other medications, but consult your doctor if you are taking medications.
• If you experience any undesired symptoms, discontinue product.
Avogen is best taken before meals. Stomach upset is rare but if it occurs, discontinue product.
Copyright © Avogen, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
The FDA has not evaluated any claims made herein nor are Avogen products intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.